Welcome to Falinge Park High School
Our school has a supportive, family ethos where everyone is encouraged to achieve their potential.
- We build positive relationships, celebrate diversity and promote tolerance.
- We believe good manners and respect for each other are of the utmost importance and expect the highest standards of behaviour.
- We work together in collaboration and are committed to furthering our learning.
- We believe that to unlock potential in all our children and all our staff our core objective is simply: TO CREATE A COMPELLING LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
- We do this by believing in people.
Janice Allen, Headteacher