Falinge Park High School
Opening Doors; Unlocking Potential
GCSE November Resits
Students who are unhappy with the awarded GCSE grades from the summer series are able to re-sit all or some of their GCSE examination in November 2020.
- The exam series will run between 2nd and 23rd November 2020
- Requests for resits need to be made by Monday 14th September 2020 for all subject other than English or Maths. English and Maths resits can be made until Monday 28th September 2020.
- If you were enrolled as a Falinge Park High School Student for the summer GCSE series then the cost of the examination are covered by the school. If you are a Private candidate then you have to cover the cost of the examination entry yourself.
- The details of where students will be expected to sit their examinations will be confirmed in advance of the examination series.
- If students achieve a lower grade in their resit exam than their centre calculated grade students will be able to use the higher of the two grades for future progression.
- If a student is unhappy with the marking of the autumn GCSE examination paper, they will be able to appeal or ask for a remark, just as they would have been able to in the summer series
- If you are considering resisting any of your GCSE subjects please e-mail Mr Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your request as we would like to discuss this with you to offer further guidance and support.